Saturday, July 17, 2010

And I'm off!

Bienvenidos to my blog! I am SOOOO excited to be heading to Peru tomorrow morning bright and early with all my pink stuff (I already know. I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb. I'm prepared haha), but am going to miss everyone! I'll keep everyone as updated as I can with posts and pictures from my aventura in my new home for five months.

Little bit about what I'll be doing down there: Along with taking Spanish and History classes at the University of the Pacific in Lima, I'll be going on tons of trips including Machu Picchu in 3 weeks and the Amazon...ahh!!!! I'll be living in an apartment with a host family in a district called San Isidro in Lima. My "father" is Juan and he's an engineer for a gas company, Paohla is a manager at a hamburger shop, and I'm also pumped for my two new little brothers, Juan who's 11 and Fernando who's 6. I brought them some little gifts and candy from Colorado so they can get a little taste of what it's like where I'm from.

I can't believe it's finally here! Here I go! Keep in touch! Love u all!

1 comment:

  1. it should say... "hopped off the plane at (PERU AIRPORT) ... ... .. ...This is all so crazy, everyone thinks im someone famous!!! .... Hands up playing my song, the anaconda slides away.... Peeing my pants like yeah.... Running away like yeah.... Hands up, playing my song, and I know I'll be ok... Yeahhhhhh cause everyone from home misses me like craz-ay!"

    ReplyDelete